Have Questions? Let's chat!
How does the booking process work?
Typically, we'd set up a time to chat over coffee, skype or telephone, to discuss your plans, vision or style. That said - I understand that post-pandemic, meeting in person can seem scary, and that's ok too! Let me know what you're comfortable with, and I'm happy to accomodate.
Typically the process flows like this:
1. Meet/consult, learn about your wedding, share pricing (also found online), answer questions.
2. If you'd like to go ahead, contract and deposit can be done online via etransfer & email
3. We meet in person to shoot your engagement photos, if desired/included in your package. (engagement photos can also be used as an extra hour of coverage on your wedding day.
4. Engagement photos are mailed on usb.
5. I touch base 2 weeks pre wedding, send a blank checklist, and finalize details. (this can all be done over email)
6. Wedding day!
7. Sneak peek is sent via email 2-3 weeks post wedding.
8. Finished photos are sent via mail on a USB 3-6 months post wedding (rush options are available